TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These conditions explain the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of all parties to this Agreement. You or Your means the Customer. We or Us means the “Wild Te Koop” / “Wildlife for Sale” network which includes but is not limited to the following domains:
SPECIAL NOTE: WE ENSEAVOUR TO ENSURE THE ACCURACY OF ALL THE INFORMATION AND PRICES ON OUR WEBSITE AND IN OUR ADVERTISING MATERIAL. HOWEVER , OCCASIONALLY CHANGES AND ERRORS DO ARISE AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT THEM IN SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES.
REGISTERING ON OUR WEBSITE
- You must be over 18 years of age and have the right to make this agreement with us
- You must use genuine and correct details when using our website.
- You must hold a license issued by your Local Authority in order to be a breeder if one is required
- You may not try to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any programs we use in connection with our website, system or the services we offer.
- You don’t have the right to copy or use any of the information or intellectual property on our Network, other than to use our Network, unless we give that right to you.
- We own all of the information and intellectual property on the Site.
POSTING AND ADVERTISMENT
You must abide by the following rules:
- You must not post any animal under 8 weeks old as being ready for sale
- The animal you are listing must be at the location you have provided.
- All animals must be available for viewing
- Any photographs of the animal you submit to our website must be a recent photograph of the actual animal for sale.
- You have clearly identified all health issues associated with any animal you wish to advertise on our website.
- We can’t promise that our website will meet your needs, that it will work properly, that it will be fit for a particular purpose and that it will not infringe the rights of others.
- We can’t promise that our website will work with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate.
- Any advice given on our website is general in nature and may not apply to you and/or your circumstances. Unless the advice is given to you as part of a paid for service we offer on our website, you must take steps to double check that that advice is effective for you.
- We take all reasonable effort to test material before placing it on our website. In the very unlikely event of any loss, disruption or damage caused by material on our website, we cannot be held responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system which may occur.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We are simply a platform for the display of Animals for Sale and have no facilities. We have no control over any transaction in which you are involved, neither can we verify the truth of any statements made in an advertisement.
- Before you agree to purchase or to supply any animal you agree to take all the precautions needed to make sure that the person with whom you are dealing has been open and honest.
- You enter into any transaction with any other user of our website at your own risk.
- We do not accept any liability if you are using the services we offer.
- On behalf of us and anyone who works with or for us (as far as we are allowed by law) we deny liability for any losses of all kinds which you incur from using the services we offer, visiting our website and using the System.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any animals or service from our Website at any time.
- We shall not be liable to anyone for the withdrawing of any animals from the website or for refusing to accept an Order.
If anything is unclear please give the owner a call: Marco Claassens (074) 766-8497.